We have a global network of thousands of qualified interpreters and translators in over 150 languages.
Our most valued resource is our people
Build Careers with us
Do you speak English and another language?
Are you looking for ways to use your language skills to make a difference in your community?
Want to be part of ONCALL's panel of Interpreters and Translators
Your Career with us
We have been working with the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities for more than 30 years. We are committed to providing the highest quality language services support and we’re always looking for professional linguist to join our panel.
Now having global presence in eight cities on three continents, we are making proactive investments into our business processes and systems to lead the language services industry through innovation. We are implementing a range of initiatives to better manage our growing workforce of professional interpreters and translators while simultaneously improving the service experience for clients.
We are also building the connectedness of our interpreters and translators through a dedicated quarterly newsletter, regular eBulletins, and a rolling calendar of social functions which allow interpreters and translators to interact with their peers and ONCALL’s leadership team in a relaxed environment.
We endeavour to offer you a career.
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to work in partnership with service industries, the public and private sectors, non-government organisations and community groups across all regions, to provide responsive and high quality communication solutions. We provide interpreting and translations for over 150 languages across Australia. Recently, in order to meet the growing demands, we have expanded by establishing international offices to secure global presence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service specialist to join our Sydney team as a Bookings Officer.
As a Booking Officer, you are responsible for:
– Answering incoming calls from clients and Interpreters
– Creating, amending, rescheduling and cancelling bookings for face-to-face interpreting (requests may come via phone, fax, email, or the web)
– Allocating bookings to available Interpreters through various means including outbound calls.
Who we are looking for
With previous experience in a similar high-volume call centre environment, you are known for:
– Delivering excellent customer service (whether it be via phone, fax, or email
– consistently achieving set KPIs in a busy environment (with a focus on handling times, wait times, and daily targets)
– Assist the Marketing & Client Services team in selection and preparation for trade shows and networking functions
– strong attention to detail
– superior data entry skills.
We are dedicated in investing in our staff, technological innovations and infrastructure.
Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in the position, customer ethos, career objectives, availability to commence and your salary expectations.
Published: 19-Aug-2016; Mel/HO/HR